Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam. And old Quarter is an area which located in the center of Hanoi city. Access here to exploring Hanoi Old Quarter.
|Best things to do Hanoi old quarter|
We have the honour of welcoming you to Hanoi and Vietnam. If you travel to Hanoi, you should choose a hotel in the old quarter to book a room because this is the most especial place to you discover the ancient beauty of Hanoi city.
What will you do if you book a hotel or hostel in this place?
There are so many things in Hanoi old quarter to you exploring it. However, these are wonderful places to visit so you don't get lost:
1. Walking to Dong Xuan Market in Hang Giay street in the morning
2. Walking to and eating something in Hanoi night market in Hang Dao street at weekend night
3. Visit and take photos in Hanoi Old House in 87 Ma May street.
4. Go to Hanoi Thang Long Theatre to view Water Puppet Show. Here is the best place to watch water puppets performance in Hanoi Vietnam. Opening everyday.
|Best things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter|
5. Go to Hoan Kiem Lake to watching the Hanoi Turtle Tower. You can also jogging around this lake to see the sunrise in Hanoi.
6. Visit Ngoc Son temple and Red Bridge in the middle of the lake.
7. Don't get lost to try and enjoy the Vietnam Egg Coffee in Giang Cafe Shop in Nguyen Huu Huan street and Hanoi Pho in Bat Dan street, or Bun cha Hanoi at anywhere in Hanoi Old Quarter you like, but the best restaurant is in Hang Manh street.
8. And there is a thing you can not miss it is Bia hoi Hanoi. The best place is the International Bia hoi Corner in Ta Hien & Luong Ngoc Quyen street.
9. At last, come to City View Cafe Hanoi to view panoramic of Hoan Kiem Lakd and Hanoi city.
Note that all of these locations are very close together so you can compeletely walk to visiting anywhere you like. - Best things to do Hanoi Old Quarter
You should also read further other articles as Best places to visit in Hanoi and Things to do in Hanoi at night to find more informations and tips for your Hanoi trip.