|The best place for bun cha in Hanoi. Photo: Ngoc Nguyen|
It's not just a good dish that I would recommend to you, which all the people of Vietnam arriving Hanoi from many different regions, also would like to eat this dish.
We call it is "bun cha Hanoi" but you may call it is "Hanoi bun cha".
Recipes for dish of bun cha Hanoi is very simple. It is made from square pork meat grilled on dry charcoal, and then you will eat it with the rice noodles. If you love to eat barbecue, the Hanoi bun cha is a great choice for you.
|The best place for bun cha in Hanoi. Photo: Van Ha|
However, bun cha Hanoi is very good food, always fascinating everyone because Hanoi people use a very typical sauce which is just made in Vietnam.
Related Post: Best bia hoi in Hanoi
This sauce is made from fish sauce, chilli, garlic, black pepper, basil, green papaya fruit...
Where should you eat Hanoi bun cha?
Here are the best places for bun cha in Hanoi:
1. Dac Kim bun cha restaurant in Hang Manh. Address: 2nd alley, Hang Khoai street, Hoan Kiem district
2. Bun cha Nguyen Bieu restaurant in 23 Nguyễn Biểu, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.
3. Dong Xuan Market restaurant in Đồng Xuân alley, Hang Chieu street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
4. Hàng Than bun cha restaurant. Address: 34 Hàng Than, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội.
5. Sinh Từ bun cha restaurant. Address: 8 Tạ Quang Bửu, Hai Bà Trưng district, Hanoi
|The best bun cha restaurant in Hanoi. Photo: Van Ha|
Among the bun cha restaurants that were mentioned above, the best bun cha restaurants in Hanoi are Dac Kim (number 1), Hang Than (number 4), Nguyen Bieu (3)... They are located in Hanoi Old Quarter.
|Best bun cha in Hanoi Old Quarter. Photo: Ngoc Nguyen|
How much is Hanoi bun cha?
Price of each bowl of Hanoi bun cha is about 50.000-60.000 VND ( 2,5-3$).- Hanoi weather
Here is a list of the best foods in Hanoi Vietnam. And here are the good articles on my site that you can not miss as: Best time to visit Hanoi, Taxi from Hanoi airport to Old Quarter, Hanoi weather in November, Hanoi weather in December